My favorite NOLA chick SFG has sent me the following five questions. You know, I'm really digging this interview thing. If anyone else out there has questions for me feel free to send them on and I'll answer them. No holds barred! Ask away :D
1. Where is somewhere you'd like to travel to and why? What would you want to see there the most?
Uh, I believe that this qualifies as three questions, you ho. *SIGH* Fine, fine... ;)
Ever since I was a wee tot I have dreamed of traveling to Australia. I've always been fascinated by the Aboriginal culture. It also seems like Australia would satisfy the animal lover in me, with all of the amazing wildlife parks. OOH and I could go visit Tiger Island! I also want to see the rainforests. And the Great Barrier Reef. I think one of the reasons I feel drawn to Australia is because it reminds me a lot of Texas. Big wide open spaces, you know? :D
Uhhhhhhh...I don't have a MOST favorite, honestly. I will say this instead: my favorite set of pictures that I have ever taken are from The Orange Show, because that is when I first felt like a real photographer, a real artist.
*batting eyelashes* WELL, the obvious choice is that he have a sizable...
Hee hee, no seriously. Main criteria? A good sense of humor, and an ability to see the world as more than just getting up every day and going to work and coming home and going to bed. He needs to be creative and funny and dorky. And taller than me. :)
Oh crap. You know me! My movie choices are as varied as my taste in music! How can I pick just five?? How about this, here are five movies that I love love love love love:
- Star Wars (the whole ORIGINAL trilogy not all hopped up on CGI and not the recent films and don't even think about arguing with me about naming three movies as one or I'll send a Wookie to beat you up.)
- A Fish Called Wanda (Kevin Kline AND Monty Python? Get the hell outta here.)
- Impromptu (It's an artsy-fartsy movie. Deal with it.)
- The Women (Everyone that I've recommended this movie to has loved it.)
- The Great Muppet Caper (...what?)
Ehhhh, what? Least like me? *scratching head* Well...honestly...geez I don't know. Can I pass on this one? I don't usually dwell on what I don't have in common with my friends. I guess the biggest difference would be with one friend of mine who was raised in a completely different environment than me. She didn't have the supportive and loving parental units to drive her completely nuts, or the siblings to bond with, and we have noticed that we just look at the world through really different eyes as a result. Does that make sense? Anyway that's the best I can do. ;)
Okay, who's NEXT?